How Auctions Work
- Users must have a valid payment method on file. This can be set in the My Account page.
- Your payment method may be authorized for each and every bid you place. Learn more here.
- All auctions begin with a length of 5-10 calendar days.
- If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes of an auction, the auction is extended so there is 5 minutes remaining from the time that bid is placed. There is no hard stop time for an auction.
- Domains registered outside of Sav include a free domain transfer in (1-year additional registration). The domain may take up to 10 business days to arrive in your account.
- Expired Auction Domains registered at Sav include a free 1 year renewal.
- Minimum bid increments are as follows:
$100- $499.99: $5
$2,500 - $9,999.99: $50
$10,000 and up: $100
- Sav will automatically proxy bid on your behalf when a bid more than the minimum required bid is submitted.
- Once the auction is complete, we will immediately attempt to charge the highest bidder’s payment method to complete the auction. If the payment does not go through for any reason, we will attempt to charge the same payment method up to two times, two days part. If the same bidder is unable to complete the payment for a won auction more than once, they will be restricted from placing any new bids.
- Sav reserves the right to modify these rules at any time for any reason.
- Sav reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to prevent fraud, maintain stability or correct system issues.