- Users must have a valid payment method on file. This can be set in the My Account page.
- All auctions begin with a length of 10 calendar days.
- If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes of an auction, the auction is extended so there is 5 minutes remaining from the time that bid is placed. There is no hard stop time for an auction.
- Domains registered outside of Sav include a free domain transfer in (1-year additional registration). The domain may take up to 10 business days to arrive in your account.
- Domains registered at Sav include a free 1 year renewal.
- Minimum bid increments are as follows:
$100- $499.99: $5
$2,500 - $9,999.99: $50
$10,000 and up: $100
- Sav will automatically proxy bid on your behalf when a bid more than the minimum required bid is submitted.
- Your payment will be preauthorized for the bid amount on each auction you bid on.
- Once the auction is complete, we will attempt to charge the highest bidder’s payment method to complete the auction. If we are unable to successfully do that, we will immediately attempt to award the auction to the next highest bidders for the amount of their next highest bid.
- Sav reserves the right to modify these rules at any time for any reason.
- Sav reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to prevent fraud, maintain stability or correct system issues.